by Christine Smith • 2020-10-28 18:56:30 • Proven solutions
- Sony Cybershot G Software Download For Mac Free Offline
- Sony Cybershot Software Download Windows 10
- Download Sony Cybershot Camera Software
'How do I import videos from my Sony camera to my Mac?'
- To download drivers, firmware updates, BIOS, and software, please select your model in the list below, or type the model name in the search box.
- Step 3 Convert Sony videos on Mac easily. After you have chosen the target format, click the Start All button to start the Sony video conversion. After a while, you can find the converted videos in the Finished tab. Now, you can import the converted Sony videos to Mac without any trouble.
The free space may increase. To download the application, fees may be charged (e.g. The fees depend on your internet connection method, contract with your internet provider, etc. Sony bears no responsibility under any circumstances whatsoever for direct or indirect losses that occur due to the use of this application.
Sony's camcorder is mainly divided into Standard Definition Models (Sony DCR-) series and High Definition Models (Sony HDR-) series. Different models create different video formats. So, you may have the same questions as above, just read this article to learn how to convert Sony camera videos for Mac so that you can play and edit these videos easily and smoothly.
Sony Cybershot software, free download - Sony Ericsson PC Suite, Bluetooth Software Ver.184.108.40.20600.zip, Nokia Software Updater, and many more programs. Do you wish to download images or videos from your Sony® Cyber-shot? Watch this video to install Sony Cyber-shot driver on your PC and then sync Cyber-shot w.
Part 1. General Knowledge About Sony Camcorders
Standard Definition Models such as Sony DCR-SR47, Sony DCR-DVD650, Sony DCR-HC52, Sony DCR-SR45, Sony DCR-SR87, Sony DCR SX40, Sony DCR SX41, Sony DCR-SR220, etc., the video formats they create are MPEG-2 and DV (AVI). High Definition Models such as Sony HDR-CX100, Sony HDR-SR 7, Sony HDR-SR 5, Sony HDR-XR500V, Sony HDR-TG1, Sony HDR XR100, Sony HDR-CX12, Sony HDR-SR11, etc. The video formats they create are MPEG4 AVC/H.264 and MPEG-2.
But only the MP4, MOV video formats can be imported to Mac. That is why many of us always feel awkward that we could not import Sony camera video to iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, and other applications to do video editing.
If we convert Sony MPEG-2, AVI video to MP4, MOV, then we can import Sony camera video to iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, QuickTime, iTunes, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, etc. on Mac OS X (Catalina Included).
Part 2. Best Sony Video Converter to Convert Sony Camera Videos on Mac
Wondershare UniConverter is a good Sony video converter for Mac/Windows to convert Sony camera videos like MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DV, AVI to any other video formats, including WMV, MOV, MP4, AVI, 3gp, etc. You're also allowed to edit videos with trimming, cutting, adding subtitles, and more others. Learning more features about Wondershare UniConverter below and follow the steps to convert your Sony videos easily on PC/Mac.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Sony Video Converter
- Convert Sony camera videos on Mac to 1,000+ formats like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Support output presets for Final Cut Pro, iMovie, QuickTime, Adobe Premiere, and more others.
- Edit Sony camcorder videos with trimming, merging, cutting, adding subtitles, etc.
- Super fast converting speed without losing video quality.
- Burn Sony camera videos to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps on How to Convert Sony Videos (MPG) to MOV on Mac
Both Windows and Mac users can follow the steps below. Here we'll take MPG format as input as an example and MOV format as output as it's the most common video formats for Mac devices. All the output Sony camera videos can be played on iPod, iPhone (iPhone OS 3.0), PSP, PSP Go, Apple TV, Nokia, and other mobile players.
Step 1 Add your MPG files to the Sony converter.
Download, install Wondershare UniConverter, and launch it on your Mac. Connect your Sony camcorder with your Mac. Then click the inverted triangle beside the button and select Add from Camcorder from the drop-down list. Your Sony camcorder videos will be detected from the pop-up video, select the videos from the list and click Add to List to load the videos.
Step 2 Select the output format as MOV for Sony videos.
Sony Cybershot G Software Download For Mac Free Offline
Click the inverted triangle beside the Output Format option and select Video > MOV, also the video resolution you want.
Step 3 Convert Sony videos on Mac easily.
After you have chosen the target format, click the Start All button to start the Sony video conversion. After a while, you can find the converted videos in the Finished tab. Now, you can import the converted Sony videos to Mac without any trouble.
Sony Cybershot Software Download Windows 10
Video Tutorial on How to Convert Sony Camera Videos on Windows, Similar on Mac
Download Sony Cybershot Camera Software
It's an easy-to-use tool, right? Download and have a free trial now!