For the Flash player to recognize the audio input/output device, your computer must recognize it first. So if you join into a Connect room and then plug in your headset, or mic, then the Flash Player, and thus Connect, may not recognize it. So by having the person close their Connect session and relaunch it, you should have cured that problem. Download and Install the t:connect Uploader Software We're pumped to have you on board! To create an account and upload your data, download and install the t:connect Uploader below,.
This article applies to Adobe Connect versions that supports Adobe Connect add-in. Starting Nov 2017, Adobe introduced the new Adobe Connect application for desktop that replaces the old Adobe Connect add-in for Adobe Connect version 9.x and later. If you are on Adobe Connect version 8 or earlier, you can continue to use Adobe Connect add-in.
Adobe started upgrading Connect 9 hosted customers to Adobe Connect 9 Update 3 (9.0.3) around midMarch 2013.
This update requires a new Adobe Connect Mac Add-in for functionality specific to meeting hosts and presenters on Mac. You are asked to install the new Mac Add-in in the following circumstances:
- You try to start or join 9.0.3 meeting for first time on Mac and have older version of the Add-in installed.
- You start screen sharing or application sharing on Mac, and don’t have the latest versionof the Add-in installed.
The new Mac Add-in fixes the following bugs:
- 3353821: Mac Add-in crashes when sharing PowerPoint document in application sharing
- 3473899: Screen share dialog not displayed on Mac Swedish, Czech and Polish systems
The new Mac Add-in is backwards compatible, so you can download and install it before 9.0.3 upgrade. The version of the new Mac Add-in is 11.2.256.0
Click here to download the Mac Add-in.
Adobe Connect Add In Mac
- Save the file when prompted; by default, it's saved in the Downloads folder.
- Open the Downloads folder and open ac_addin_mac_256.z to extract the package (the package name is adobeconnectaddin-installer.pkg).
- Open adobeconnectaddin-installer.pkg to launch the installer.
- Follow the installer prompts to install the Add-In.
Mac Not Recognizing Adobe Connect Download Mac
If you have any questions, contact Adobe using your normal support channels or visit the support page.