Shareware Junction periodically updates pricing and software information of PSpice Student v.220.127.116.11 full version from the publisher using pad file and submit from users. Software piracy is theft, Using crack, password, serial numbers, registration codes, key generators, cd key, hacks is illegal and prevent future development of PSpice Student v.18.104.22.168 Editi. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 28 alternatives to Pspice and ten of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Pspice are LTspice (Free), QUCS (Free, Open Source), Circuit Simulator (CircuitJS1) (Free, Open Source) and iCircuit (Paid).
In this tutorial I will explain to you with the basic uses of PSPICE where SPICE is the short form of (Simulation Program for Integrated Circuits Emphasis). After the brief introduction to the working and uses of the software I will tell you how to download and install the online, free student version of PSPICE successfully and how to launch it for the first time. Getting started with PSPICE and using it for the first time will be explained in later tutorials. Lets’ dedicate this tutorial to simply the download and installation part. It will be a series of tutorials on pspice and I will writing more than 15 tutorials with examples using pspice and in this tutorial, we will only see how to download and install pspice student version.
Introduction to PSPICE software
PSPICE is an analog simulator usually known as a general purpose simulator which is used to design the circuit to and test it before moving to hardware part in order to test the behavior of the circuit. It is a tool used to analyze a circuit and allows the user to simulate the circuit in order to extract the resulting voltage and currents. Inputs and outputs of a circuit can be viewed on a virtual schematic built in PSPICE.
It provides the user with the system level simulation of the circuit solution. User can use it to get the accurate analog and mixed signal results and is also supported by a large number of board level models. It is normally used for the virtual prototypes of the required circuits’ design and test then for any error and correct it before moving to the hardware part and to make changes in order to achieve maximum reliability of the circuit.,
Downloading the setup the setup of pspice
- The latest version of PSPICE for students is available and is easily accessible to everyone. You can get it for free online. Simply open your browser and type PSPICE students’ version 9.1 as shown in the figure below,
Figure 1: PSPICE 9.1
- From the page that pop up, click on the link from the electroniclab providers as they are one of the well-known server for providing software regarding electronics. Refer to the figure below,
Figure 2: Electronic lab
- When you click on this link a page will open giving the description of the software you are going to download. At the very end of this page you will find the file needed to be download which is no more than a few Mbs of size. Click on the file to be downloaded as shown in the figure below, and the download will start.
Figure 3: Downloading file
- After the download is complete go to the downloads or to the folder where you save the downloaded folder and a file named 91pspstu will be present there. Double click on that file, and it will ask you whether you want to unzip the file or not, and also it will ask where would you like to unzip the file, as shown in the figure below,
Figure 4: Unziping the folder
- Before that go to the C folder and create a new folder there and name it pspice, this is done so that the pspice extracted files do not merger with the already existing C files and have a separate distinction in a separate folder.
- As shown in the figure above in the tab named Unzip to folder paste the address of the folder you created in the C drive and click on Unzip. This will extract all the files available in the downloaded file to the new folder you created in the C drive. There will be a total of 18 files in the extracted folder if they are less you downloaded file is not correct file.
Free Download Pspice Schematics Software For Mac Os
Installation of PSPICE
- From the extracted files in the pspice folder in C drive, double click on the stetup.exe file as shown in the figure below,
Figure 5: Running the setup
- This will ask from you the administrative authorization i.e. to run the setup as administrator. Allow the setup in order to begin with the installation part. When you allow the setup to run it will start a setup connection between the setup and your system as shown in the figure below,
Figure 6: Installation start
- After that the setup will give a warning message saying that the software you are going to install will not allow any antivirus to run while working with it. Click on the Ok or next button. And then click Yes on the next prompt message. A dialog box asking you whether you want to download the schematic as well or not will appear. Check on the schematic box and click next. Now all you have to do is to click next or Ok on any of the prompt message or dialog box that is going to appear in order to proceed with the installation part.
- After you click ok on all of the prompt messaged the setup will start copying the files from PSPICE to your system and its installed files as shown in the figure below,
Pspice Schematic Student 9.1 Download
Figure 7: Copying files
- While the setup is running it will not allow you to run any other application, don’t panic its normal. After the setup copies all the files from PSPICE to your system a final prompt message will appear asking you to finishing the installation as shown in the figure below,
Figure 8: Finishing the installation
- If you are not interested in viewing the latest notes released by the server about the software, you just downloaded i.e. about PSPICE uncheck the box saying View the Release Notes and click on Finish. This will finish the installation and close setup without opening the release notes from your browser.
- Now go to the search bar of your system of press the search button present on the keyboard and type schematics as shown in the figure below,
Figure 9: Opening pspice schematic
- Click on the suggestions that pop up in the search bar as shown in the above figure, this will open the schematic of the pspice where you can draw the design of you circuit as shown in the figure below,
Figure 10: Pspice window
In the next tutorial we will learn about the basic components of PSPICE and how to draw a simple circuit in PSPICE. There are a wide range of software available in the market now a day to serve the purpose of testing the circuit before moving to the hardware part such as multisim and proteus. MATLAB also serve us with testing the software, but most of the software gives us ideal solutions of the circuit without considering the real time issues that a system might face, such as Proteus. PSPICE considers all the issues that a real time circuit will face and gives us the results accordingly.
Thank you for using our software portal. To download the product you want for free, you should use the link provided below and proceed to the developer's website, as this is the only legal source to get PSpice Student.
We wish to warn you that since PSpice Student files are downloaded from an external source, FDM Lib bears no responsibility for the safety of such downloads. We recommend checking your downloads with an antivirus. Direct link to the product shall be included for your maximum convenience as soon as it becomes available.
Often downloaded with
- PSpice SLPS InterfaceDesigners utilize Cadencefor accurate analog and mixed-signal simulations...$2995DOWNLOAD
- Students MCQ ManagerThe best way to prepare for multiple choice question exams is practice MCQs...DOWNLOAD
- Student Progress TrackerStudent Progress Tracker allows parents or guardians to monitor and track their...DOWNLOAD
- Student ExplorIt -- DOThese files may have been compressed for quicker download. In order to open a...DOWNLOAD
- MKSAP for Students 4Supplement your learning and reinforce key concepts with the companion volume...$54.95DOWNLOAD
Document managementStudent Enrollment Database Software
Pspice Model Download
Orcad Pspice software, free downloadVincent Van Gogh Classic Painters Gallery Student Edition
Pspice 9.2 Free Download