Adobe plans to start upgrading Connect 9 hosted customers to the Adobe Connect 9 Update 3 (9.0.3) in March 2013.
This update requires a new Adobe Connect Mac Add-in for functionality specific to meeting hosts and presenters on Mac. You will be asked to install the new Mac Add-in in the following circumstances:
- You try to start or join 9.0.3 meeting for first time on Mac and have older version of the Add-in installed.
- You start screen sharing or application sharing on Mac, and don’t have the latest version of the Add-in installed.
The latest version of Adobe Connect Add-in is 11.9.966.0 for Windows and 11.9.959.0 for Mac OS. Adobe Connect Add-in is needed for functionality specific to meeting hosts and presenters on Windows and Mac OS. The minimum required version of the Add-in for Adobe Connect 9.2 update is 11.9.949.0 for both Windows and Mac OS. These installers install the Adobe Connect Add-in for Windows, Mac, and Linux. (Lightning download is not supported by Linux, so Linux users must install the Add-in using the installers below.) If using Firefox on Mac OS, you must right-click on the appropriate add-in link below and select 'Save Page As' to download the add-in. Note, the Add-in. Adobe Connect for Mac, free and safe download. Adobe Connect latest version: Video conferencing app from Adobe. Adobe Connect is a communication application from Adobe that provides video conferencing services.
Download Latest Adobe Connect Meeting Add-in For Mac Osx
The new Mac Add-in fixes the following bugs:
- 3353821: Mac Add-in crashes when sharing PowerPoint document in application sharing
- 3473899: Screen share dialog not displayed on Mac Swedish, Czech and Polish systems
The new Mac Add-in is backwards compatible, so you can download and install it before 9.0.3 upgrade. The version of the new Mac Add-in is 11.2.256.0
Click here to download the Mac Add-in.
- Save the file when prompted; by default, it's saved in the Downloads folder.
- Open the Downloads folder and open ac_addin_mac_256.z to extract the package (the package name is adobeconnectaddin-installer.pkg).
- Open adobeconnectaddin-installer.pkg to launch the installer.
- Follow the installer prompts to install the Add-In.
If you have any questions, contact Adobe using your normal support channels or visit the support page.