Download Adobe Flash Player. Program for running many formats of video in games and on the web.
- How to Enable Flash Player on Mac. This wikiHow shows you how to enable Flash Player on in Safari and Chrome for macOS. If you're using Safari, you'll need to download and install Adobe Flash Player from Adobe's website.
- Elmedia Player PRO is a superhero in video downloading for Mac. It can download and play pretty much anything. The free version will play all popular formats like FLV, SWF, AVI, MOV, MP4, MP3, DAT, M4V, MKV. Elmedia Player PRO version will download YouTube videos on Mac as well as Facebook, DailyMotion, Vimeo, Instagram, Twitter etc.
Adobe Flash Player Features
- 3D effects
- Create high-performance, real-time effects for cinematic experiences that quickly engage users.
- Advanced text support
Before you start, check the version of Safari running on your Mac. To display the version number, choose Safari > About Safari.
- If your Safari version is 11.0 or later, follow the steps in For Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, and later.
- If your Safari version is 10.0 or later, follow the steps in For Mac OS X 10.10.
Update Flash Player On Mac
Apple Safari version 14, released for macOS in September 2020, will no longer load Adobe Flash Player or play Flash content. Please visit Apple’s Safari support for more information.
Click the Websites tab and scroll down to the Plug-ins section. Locate the Adobe Flash Player entry.
Select a setting to use for Flash Player when you visit other websites.
You can configure Flash for individual websites (domains). Select a website listed in this window, and choose Ask, Off, or On.
Exit Preferences after you finish configuring Flash Player.
Flash Player 9 Free Download
If you are viewing Safari in full-screen mode, mouse over the top of the browser screen to see the menu.
From the When visiting other websites menu, choose On, and then click Done.