Recommended Printer Driver Updates. We discuss printer driver updates for all main brands of printers, if you use a brand that is not mentioned, then simply run the drivers scan using the download link at the end, our database will almost certainly contain drivers for your printer type and model. Set up an HP printer for USB connection to a Mac computer. If your printer is listed, remove and re-add the printer to confirm communication and to make sure the correct driver is used.Click the name of your printer, then click the minus sign to delete the printer. Once the printer is removed, click the plus sign, click Add Printer or Scanner, click the name of your printer, and then continue. CANON imageCLASS SERIES EXCHANGE/CARRY-IN PRODUCT LIMITED WARRANTY. The limited warranty set forth below is given by Canon U.S.A., Inc. ('Canon USA') with respect to the Canon imageCLASS Series product and accessories packaged with this limited warranty (collectively, the 'Product') when purchased and used in the United States. Download the latest drivers, software, firmware, and diagnostics for your HP printers from the official HP Support website.
Can I Download Software For My 5530 Printer On My Mac Password
Epson Connect Printer Setup for Mac
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac.
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
Can I Download Software For My 5530 Printer On My Mac Installer
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn't automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- Do one of the following:
- If you're creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you're registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.