- Mac users have a number of software for reading PDFs. Choosing the best of the lot depends largely on your requirements. For reading PDFs, we recommend Skim and PDF Professional.
- No more Retyping, No more Copy & Paste, PDF to Word by Flyingbee is specially designed for Mac to convert Adobe PDF document to Microsoft Office Word files (.docx), PDF to Word can keep the.
- Convert from pdf to word free download - Coolmuster PDF to Word Converter for Mac, PDF to Word, PDFLoft PDF Converter, and many more programs.
- Our software library provides a free download of PDF to Word Converter 5.1 for Mac. Our antivirus check shows that this Mac download is clean. PDF to Word Converter for Mac relates to Productivity Tools. The following versions: 3.5, 3.2 and 3.1 are the most frequently downloaded ones by the program users.
No more Retyping, No more Copy & Paste, PDF to Word by Flyingbee is specially designed for Mac to convert Adobe PDF document to Microsoft Office Word files(.docx), PDF to Word can keep the.
Sep 30,2019 • Filed to: PDF Converter
You may need to convert your PDF file into Word to manipulate the document as PDF format will not allow you to edit the document. Converting PDF to Word needs PDF to Word converter. In this article, we are going to bring up top 10 PDF to Word software that are free to download. The first on the list is PDFelement Pro - an all-in-one PDF software.
Part 1: Top 5 PDF to Word Software for Mac (macOS Mojave 10.14 Included)
1. PDFelement Pro for Mac
PDFelement Pro for Mac has come with both the editing as well as the conversion feature for PDF to Word. Preserving the original layout of PDF file while converting to Word document is a challenge for many converters, but PDFelement Pro for Mac's powerful conversion preserves the layout perfectly. Never worry if you have got a scanned PDF file as this type of protected file can also be converted with the software's OCR feature without any problem. With the software, you can convert multi PDF files at a time, so you can save much time for converting PDF to Word one by one.
Other than converting, PDFelement Pro for Mac does superb job for editing PDF files too. PDF pages' modifications, manipulations etc are all possible with this great converter.
- Preserves the layout of PDF perfectly.
- Has OCR feature.
- Can also edit.
- Very fast in converting and editing PDF.
- Has batch conversion feature.
2. Acrobat for Macintosh
Acrobat for Macintosh is great software for creating as well as converting PDF on your Mac. This software has many nice features for converting PDF with a few clicks.
- PDF to Word and Word to PDF conversion facility.
- Paper documents can be converted to PDF.
- Converts PDF into editable formats.
- Running the software takes much time.
3. Enolsoft PDF to Text for Mac
Enolsoft PDF to Text for Mac gives you the room for converting PDF to text documents seamlessly. The software also utilizes OCR technology for converting PDF files that are scanned. So any protected PDF is also editable with the software.
- Has OCR technology.
- Fast performance.
- Batch conversion facility.
- The software can't edit PDF.
- No options for previewing PDF before editing.
4. Nuance PDF Converter for Mac
Nuance PDF Converter for Mac is an outstanding tool for converting PDF files. It has robust features for converting with high productivity.
- Can convert iWork supported Word files.
- Uses OCR.
- Can also edit as well as share PDF files.
- Creativity for converting is absent in the software.
5. deskUNPDF for Mac
deskUNPDF is a very easy to use PDF converter for Mac. It can convert PDF files into editable formats without sacrificing the original layouts.
- Can convert to not only Word, but also Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- OCR technology is present in the software.
- Multi files conversion feature.
- The software can convert PDF to plain text document.
- Sometimes odd conversion achievements can be experienced.
Part 2: Top 5 PDF to Word Software for Windows (Windows 10)
1. PDFelement Pro for Windows
PDFelement Pro is a quick and all-in-one PDF editor for Windows platform. It does great job in converting PDF to Word. It can also edit PDF. Not only that, you can also convert the scanned PDF with OCR technology that is incorporated with the software.
- It can convert scanned PDF files too.
- Very fast as in a minute, it can convert 100 pages of PDF.
- Batch conversion allows converting at best 200 PDF files at a time.
- Preserves the original layouts as well as formats.
2. PDFMate PDF Converter
This nice PDF converter comes with tons of great features for converting PDF to Word. It can convert in batch conversion. The good thing is that you do not have to pay for a single penny to use it as the software is free of cost.
- It can convert encrypted PDF files.
- Has batch conversion facility.
- Advanced options of the software are confusing.
- No way to stop or pause any conversion action once it is started.
3. Nemo PDF to Word
With Nemo PDF to Word, you can convert PDF files to Word format documents. It is very fast in conversion. The software can be used without any price as it is totally free.
- Intuitive feature with accurate conversion.
- User friendly use.
- It can't convert scanned files.
4. SmartSoft Free PDF to Word Converter
For converting Adobe PDF files to MS Word, SmartSoft Free PDf to Word Converter is a perfect option. It is free and you can conver PDF to Word seamlessly.
- User friendly interface.
- Preserves layouts of original PDF files.
- Batch conversion is not possible.
5. Hello PDF
Hello PDF is a good choice for converting PDF to Word. It has stunning features for conversion very quickly. It is free to use.
- High level of output in conversion.
- Totally free.
- Intuitive features.
- It can't convert in bulk PDF conversion.
- Limited availability of tools.
The discussed software for converting PDF to Word can work perfectly. You now have to choose which one to use as per your own requirements. Choose a software according to your platform too.
2020-11-07 14:25:05 • Filed to: Choose Right Mac Software • Proven solutions
If you are searching for a PDF creator for Mac, you'll find a ton of options to choose from, many of which are free. Some of them are online tools, and many offer trial versions to download and try out as well. Discover the best PDF creator for Mac by reading the article below, which outlines the best PDF creators for Mac on the market, comparing features and compatibility with different operating systems.
5 Best PDF Creator for Mac
PDFelement is one of the best PDF creators for Mac. This simple and user-friendly desktop program lets you create industry-standard PDF files on Mac easily and efficiently.
You can right-click a file to open it as a PDF file or import a collection of files to combine them into a single PDF file. And the output PDF documents are of good quality as well. In addition to creating PDFs, it also lets you easily edit, annotate and convert PDFs quickly and easily. You can modify the text, images, and pages as well as markup your PDF with comment boxes, highlights and drawings. You can also convert your PDF to Word, Excel, PPT, Image, EPUB and many other formats.
- Edit, add, create and delete PDF text easily
- Annotate PDFs with markups, comments, notes, free-drawing tools etc.
- Merge several PDF files into one
- Create PDF from text, images and HTML
- Convert PDF to Office formats efficiently
- Sign PDFs with digital signatures
2. iPubsoft PDF Creator for Mac
iPubsoft PDF Creator for Mac allows users to create PDFs from any Text, Word, MOBI and Image Files on Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 or later. It also lets you combine multiple files into one single PDF file easily.
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 or later
- Combine files into one PDF document easily
- Reserve original text font, images and format after creating PDF
- Customer support not response in time
- Default folder from Utility functions may not respond
Free Pdf Software For Mac
Scribus is a free PDF creator program for Mac which lets you to quickly create any type of document. It provides many templates and tools to create a PDF document that will meet your individual requirements.
- Easy-to-use program
- Allows highlighting of text in PDF files
- Supports most file formats
- Offers diverse template options for easy customization of PDF files
- Issues with the use of imported images
- Limited to Mac OS X versions
- Incomplete support or help options
4. PDF Creator Master for Mac
PDF Creator Master for Mac lets users create PDF files from images, plain text and PDF documents. Users can merge several files into a single PDF file effortlessly. It also provides many functions and tools to modify the documents, zoom or set page sizes, compress PDF files and encrypt PDF files with passwords.
- Combine multiple PDF files into one file easily
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 or newer versions
- Password protection with encryption of PDF files is available
- Supports text and image formats only
5. Preview for Mac
Preview is a default application in Mac OS X. It can not only view your PDF files but also support to create PDF files. When you need to create a PDF from an image file, right-click the image and select 'Open With' > 'Preview'. Then go to 'File' > 'Export' and choose to export image file to PDF. You can create PDF from image now.
- Users can create PDF files from images easily
- Has a simple and well-organized interface
Pdf For Mac Free Download
- Does not provide diverse editing functions/tools
How to Use the Best PDF Creator Mac
Download the free trial version of PDFelement and install it. It's fully compatible with mac OS X 10.12 and later, including the latest macOS 10.15 Catalina.
Option 1. Create PDF from a Single File
You can launch PDF Creator for Mac and then go to the 'File' menu in the ribbon and click 'Create > PDF From File'. From here, you just open a file and save it as a PDF document.
Option 2. Create PDF from Multiple Files
If you need to combine a collection of files into a single PDF file, click 'Tool' on the left column and then select 'Batch Process' from the submenu. In the new window, choose' Combine PDF'. You can then import a range of files and combine them into a single file. Click 'Apply' to start the process.
Option 3. Create a Blank PDF
If you want to create a new PDF file, you can navigate to 'File > Create'. Then select 'Blank Document' from the submenu. When the file is open, you can type in the content and finally click 'Save' to export your PDF to a local folder.
How to Choose a PDF Creator for Mac
- When selecting a Mac PDF creator, you should make sure that it's compatible with other PDF programs, like Adobe Reader, Foxit Reader, Nitro PDF reader, etc. This is especially important if you want to share the newly-created PDF files with others.
- Consider the quality of your PDF files. You should use a Mac PDF creator that does not compress your original file too much. Otherwise, you might lose quality in the output file because the original file formatting and layout will be affected.
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!